Monday, January 30, 2012

Making Decisions, Not Dilemma


Wow…time flies!
It’s been a year now since I wrote my last note at my blog. Guess I am not such a committed writer after all… Gotta try even harder this year. No more excuses! Sometimes it’s easier to find excuses than to actually do the things you are committed to do.
I still have quite a list of some unfinished things I’d like to accomplish. I still haven’t decided on two biggest issues of my life that I’ve been facing for a while now, concerning my personal relationship and my career. What a dilemma!
Even though I’ve been trying to always be grateful for what I have and enjoying every moment life has to offer, back in my mind I have this huge burden - something that urgently needed to be solved…once and for all. I don’t think I will ever feel at ease if I haven’t decided on these. For other matters, I can be very decisive, sure, adventurous and positive. But now I’m not feeling like a strong choleric type of person anymore.
I think it’s also natural for people to fear for a change, of taking a risk, getting out of his/her comfort zone, and not knowing what lies ahead (hmm…sounds like I’m making more excuses for myself…) But the important thing is that you have the will to open up your mind for new ideas, digest and analyze it, then make a decision after having fully understanding of the consequences. No regret!
So, what is my first resolution for this year? Getting rid of my dilemma!

No comments: